Production Scheduler (Lansing)
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Incentives|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Loc Performance Products; Michigan's premiere full service manufacturer of large CNC machined components and assemblies for military and commercial applications.|
Loc Performance is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Production Scheduler to join our Materials department!
If you are interested in a work environment that provides support, encouragement and development then we want you!
Come join our Loc family!
|Duties:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned |
• Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities
• Generate production schedules in coordination with the sales team and production department supervisors
• Review upcoming materials requirements to ensure no interruption in the schedule
• Perform capacity analysis, identify potential bottlenecks, and allocate resources accordingly
• Prepare daily production reports, create work orders and match up with put tickets in the system
• Make production delivery commitments to sales team
• Work within our MRP & ERP system
• Answer termination or cancellation requests from sales
• Interfaces with manufacturing personnel, the purchasing department and supervisors on material status and production planning issues
• Responsible for adhering to all applicable MIOSHA required safety procedures in performing daily work activities
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping throughout the work area (5-S)
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures (ex. Employee Handbook)
• Reports directly to the Master Production Scheduler; interfaces on a frequent basis with all internal and external customers.
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||Education and/or Experience |
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. Minimum of four (4) years’ experience working in a manufacturing MRP/ Scheduling environment preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Loc Performance is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.