General Labor - Paint (Lansing)
|Salary Range:||$13 Per Hour|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Incentives|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Loc Performance Products; Michigan's premiere full service manufacturer of large CNC machined components and assemblies for military and commercial applications.|
Loc Performance is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated General Laborer to join our Paint department!
If you are interested in a work environment that provides support, encouragement and development then we want you!
Come join our Loc family!
|Duties:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.|
• Preparing parts for paint, masking, cleaning, and hanging on rack.
• Finishing operations and packaging, paint touch up, part marking, etc.
• Utilizing hand tools to perform grinding operations, clean up post weld, and weld preparation.
• Removes burrs or excess metal from machined parts.
• Support manual assembly operations.
• Assigned to various 5S activities as required.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
• Maintain high level of housekeeping in the work area, including 5S.
• Adherence to all company policies, procedures, external regulations and legal requirements.
• Other duties as directed by management.
|Qualifications:|| To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Loc Performance is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.